April updates for the website

Hi everyone,

The website has gotten a bunch of minor bug fixes, updates to the German translation, lots of updates to the Japanese translation and an all new Norwegian translation (their second one, now we have both Nynorsk and Bokmål).

Working on the website front-end is amazingly time consuming for me, relative to how much I can get done on it. I’m working on some ideas for getting it sorted so that can stop being a blocker for new features we need (and stop taking time that I’d rather spend on the monitoring system and other similar bits).

One of the new things I’ve gotten working is just about a “one click” installer to get a development environment up (in Kubernetes). If you are interested in trying it out, please start a thread in the development category and I’ll get some instructions written up to help you get started.

One of the things I sorely could use help with is sorting out the various Chinese translations that have been offered on GitHub and getting them merged / updated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.