Adding new monitor fails

Hello all,

I have multiple NTP Pool servers that have been verified for well over 18 months. I’m trying to register a new NTP Pool v4 monitoring node, but the registration page returns:

internal api: 409 Conflict

Monitor limit reached or account not eligible for new monitors

My servers are all currently shown as verified, and I don’t see any monitor management/eligibility information on my account page.

Could someone check whether my account is eligible to create a monitor, and whether there is an account monitor limit or an eligibility flag that needs to be updated?

Thank you very much.

-Andy

I think there’s a limit of three monitors per account on the production site by default. If this is a problem, server-owner-help@ntppool.org helps.

This would be my first ever monitor. I only recently discovered how to become a monitor.

Hi @andyring, your servers were verified a little less than 18 months ago which is why the account wasn’t eligible by default. I don’t remember why I used the verified_on date instead of created_on for this; but in any case it looks like @MagicNTP took care of it (since you’ve had servers in the pool for well over a decade!). Thanks for adding a monitor!